Sight Seecrets Exclusive: Flight Fling Couple’s-Only Air Adventures Experience
Love is in the air
Promises of the stars and the moon are made possible inside Sight Seecrets Flight Fling couple’s-only Air Adventures helicopter tour. You can experience Key West from many angles, but inside the cockpit is the ONLY angle to encounter the secret world through the lens of one of the island’s indigenous airborne travelers, like the Frigatebird.
Rise far above and away from the tourist hot spot, soar like the magnificent Frigatebird and capture a VIP aerial panorama of Smather’s Beach and Point Buoy, the southernmost point of the continental United States. And, that’s only the tip of your explorers’ compass, because there are miles of sparkling azure-cyan colored ocean that are only accessible by air or sea. Come on! Hurry up! There are secret places to uncover, not to mention sea turtles, dolphins, sharks and oceanic wonders to investigate.
Earthly eye candy includes Fort Zachary Taylor, Sunset Key, Wisteria Island, Mallory Square and the world-famous Duval Street that stretches like a magic ribbon from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean.
Thousands of people pass through these destinations every day unaware of the buried treasure chest of secrets inside. Only on this personally narrated tour will you learn the intriguing secrets full of romance and lore that will aim a cupid arrow into you and your partner’s hearts and etch a lifetime of forever memories.
Enjoy a champagne toast with your lover and indulge in a slice of your own personal slice of Key West paradise. What an over-the-moon ending to a beautiful ethereal fantasy day trip. Cheers!
The experience also includes:
A video as well as photography collection that captures and preserves your once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Sight Seecrets Exclusive: Flight Fling Couple’s-Only Air Adventures Experience 101
1. Psych yourself up for a fab flight. First-time fliers commonly feel vulnerable and a positive outcome of the situation is feeling a special kind of closeness to your partner that is unattainable in routine daily life. First-time experiences in general uncover intimate, secret saucy sides to your partner–and to yourself–allow and enjoy it
2. What should we wear? Whatever makes you comfortable. Popular Key West sporty attire: t-shirt, shorts and sandals.
3. Do you have weight restrictions? Yes. The maximum weight per seat or per person is 300 lbs. The maximum passenger weight per the entire flight is 600 lbs. A 10% fee will be charged on tours canceled due to exceeding the maximum weight limit.
4. Do you have baggage restrictions? Yes. Since loose articles in the cockpit can pose a safety hazard, the no-bag policy ensures passenger safety. Only small purses, backpacks and small medically necessary bags are allowed. For added convenience, storage bins on the ground are available for passengers to store their personal belongings, including their camera bags.
5. Speaking of camera bags, even though the tour package includes photos, can I bring my own camera to shoot one-of-a-kind aerial photography? Absolutely! We recommend wide-angle lenses. But, really, your focus is on your honey. Leave the rest of the “baggage” at home. Let us take care of the rest.
6. What kind of aircraft does Air Adventures fly? A Robinson R-44, a four-seat light helicopter produced by the Robinson Helicopter Company in California, USA. It is considered to be one of the safest helicopters in the industry, and, with its outstanding safety record, is the number one choice used for sightseeing operations around the world.
7. Are the pilots certified? You betcha! Pilots are FAA commercially rated and have passed rigorous FAA certifications, company testing, and recurrent training to be tour pilots. The minimum requirement to be an Air Adventures pilot is 500 flight hours, which is more than double the hours of many other tour helicopter operators. Our full-time pilot’s experience is typically in the 800 – 1,000 hour range.
8. What is Air Adventures’ safety record? A customer’s safety has always been the highest priority. Look them up on the NSTB and FAA websites (legal name: Air Adventures, LLC). BTW, they have a 100% perfect safety record, and always take all possible precautions to ensure that it stays that way!
9. This sounds like a dumb question, but how do you enter a helicopter? The only dumb questions are those smart people don’t ask. Glad you are smart and asked! Though the helicopter is like getting into a Big pickup truck, it’s really not that Big of a deal!
10. Will my heart jump out of my chest during the ride? Hopefully only when you gaze into your partner’s eyes. Air Adventures expert pilots gently take passengers into a scenic journey. Every turn is slow, smooth and subtle. The thrill is in your partner NOT the ride! In other words, motion sickness is extremely rare.
11. What does take-off feel like? Exciting! Rotor blades are noisy, but a headset takes care of that! You will hear air traffic control guiding the pilot for take off and be part of the excitement every step of the way. Within minutes, you will flyaway!
12 Here’s a Key West secret that you probably knew but never thought about. The key to the Keys are unobstructed views. Whether you’re a helicopter newbie or veteran flyer, helicopters boast great visibility all around through the looking-glass cockpit. Every view is a superior view! Inquire about our exciting off-the-door ride option!
13. How far up in the air are we? 400-500 feet.
14. Can you help me stage a picture-perfect marriage proposal? Of course! Drop us a line, and we will assist to make it an extraordinary day trip to remember for a lifetime.
Sight Seecrets Exclusive: Flight Fling Couple’s-Only Air Adventures Experience Logistics
- Hours/Days of Operation: 7 days a week, 10 a.m. to Sunset (consider reserving the ever-popular Sight Seecrets Flight Fling Sunset Tour!) Tours accommodate couples that are arriving earlier via cruise ship port as well as other special schedules.
- Departure: Key West International Airport, 3491 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040. (305) 809-5200. General Aviation side of the airport. Free parking in the “Permit Only Lot” or “One Hour Parking” lot for the duration of your flight.
- Flight duration: 30 minutes.
- What about inclement weather conditions? If a tour cannot be rescheduled, you will receive a 100% full refund.
- If you decide to change or cancel a reservation, you must notify Sight Seecrets tours at least 48 hours prior to the actual change or cancellation; otherwise, scheduled flights are non-refundable. In addition, a 3% credit card processing fee may be subtracted from your refund if your card has already been charged. A 10% fee will be charged on tours canceled due to exceeding maximum weight limit.
- Please limit alcohol intake prior to the flight tour. Better yet, wait until after the flight to enjoy consumption Key West style. The first priority is safety for the passengers and pilots. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone based on the staff’s observance of any peculiar behavior or attitude. In this case, no refunds will be issued, a 3% credit card and a 10% inconvenience fee will be charged.
Sight Seecrets Exclusive: Flight Fling Couple’s-Only Air Adventures Experience
The Secret Life of An Air Adventures Pilot
What would you say is one of the most romantic sights during the duration of the couple’s flight?
Looking over the blue ocean and spotting sea life.
Okay, Captain Peter, we’re dying to ask this, if you don’t mind! You average hundreds of hours piloting a helicopter. What’s one of your fave things to do on land?
One, getting ready to fly again. Two, looking forward to the next flight.
During a helicopter flight, the cockpit has been a popular marriage proposal venue. Can you give us an example of one of the most memorable ones?
Once, after the big question was popped, one of the pilots eagerly waited to hear “Yes!” but, there was no response. As time passed in silence, he surmised the proposal was a bust. Finally, after 30 seconds, the pilot realized the couple was locked in a kiss, and the deal was sealed. Sometimes non-verbal communications is everything in a relationship.